Saturday 2 November 2013

Happy Halloween


     Happy Halloween to all citizens of Cybertron. Well this was last years attempt at some Transformers pumpkins. As you can see the Autobots are looking a little chunky and the Decepticons are foxy. So this year I narrowed it down to one carving, bought some clay carving tools for $13 at the local Michael's and I feel that it went alot smoother this year.


       So this year I took an image out of the Trasformers G1 Season 3 episode 'Dark Awakening' and carved me a Zombie Prime. Both Halloween and Transformer themes. It took me about 4 hours of hard work so I hope you bots enjoy it and maybe get inspired to create your own next year. 

   Talking about customization, I am currently working on a Reveal the Shield Lazer Optimus Prime, repainting him in a Nemisis style adding my own personally tastes. It's taking quite some time probably been done in the next couple weeks, I've been only getting a couple hours at a time to work on it, but its getting close. Till next time ... Roll out!


No comments:

Post a Comment