Friday 11 October 2013

Hot Spot





   This is Hot Spot Chinese release in Toys R Us Canada. I love this toy, the colour, the transformation is simple, and the water cannon. This toy resembles its G1 counter part with some modern stylings. I borrowed the fireball cannons from my 1986 Defensor and they fit perfectly in this Hot Spot's hands, also they can plug in the back exhaust ports it which makes it look like part of the toy. The fave sculpt says I'm a Badass, but also says I'm a here to save lives. The bright sky blue is a little bit brighter than the G1 Hot Spot which could just be the age of the toy but I love it. Fireball decal and all the details, like dials and panels and pink siren lights make it extra special. Hot Spot's shoulder doors can rotate around for different looks. If you love 80's color schemes and retro redo's get this toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment