Sunday 24 February 2013

Defensor G1 1986





  Muaddib Prime reporting ... first report Defensor G1 1986 combiners. This toy was a surprise to me, at first I was really into the more modern Transformers. When I got it as a present I wasn't sure about it and it didn't really match the rest of my collection, but it has grown on me. There is a lot to discover about this toy, especially the many leg to arm combos and the many ways to hide the loose weapons not in use. This toy is not complete two black guns that go with Groove are missing but I am okay with that and don't miss them. My favourite parts are the double barrel guns that you have to place sideways gangster style which gives him a more bad ass don't mess with me look. The transformations are basic and the only movement is in the arms and head. Couldn't really figure out what to do with Hot Spots fireball cannons so I put them at the side, until I purchased the Toy R Us Chinese edition Generations Hot Spot (whom I will post in the future) looks really awesome duel wielding fireball cannons. Next post more detail on the Autobots that make up Defensor... Muaddib Prime out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment